We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us implement and adapt our growth plan. Preferably from Power backup and Energy Management Sector.
- Reporting directly to the Director.
- Creating channel partners through out Middle East and Africa region.
- Meeting potential companies and finalizing distributor agreements proposals.
- Working hand in hand with corporate clients.
- Developing channel sales.
- Developing new product in line with existing product portfolio.
- Making presentation and developing core business strategies.
- Liaising and managing with existing manufactures.
- Conducting seminar and presentation to identified channel partners.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience preferable.
- Flexible to travel through out ME and Africa region.
- With a valid UAE driving license and own car preferable .
- Should available for immediate joining.
- Remuneration negotiable for the right candidate.
*freshers also can apply.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 5 years
Gender Required: Female
Nationality Required: Australia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ireland. Must not be from