We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand
our clientele for our EMTECH - Digital Learning Solutions division. You will be the front of the
company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales of learning technology
solutions and eLearning content development services to corporates and educational institutions by
developing and forging strong relationships with clientele.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Meet set sales targets
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Identify Digital Learning market needs and advise.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Middle east market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport.
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Knowledge of corporate L& D process
• Learning management systems
• Change Management
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: India, Sri Lanka. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Own/Freelance Visa, UAE Work/Employment Visa