Job Purpose: To provide and demonstrate technical ability within a site-based team. To be able to carry out PPM’s and rectify faulty equipment to a high standard working alone and without immediate supervision (or within a team)
• To work with the with various team members to achieve the delivery of maintenance repairs within strict timelines (SLA’s and KPI’s)
• Demonstrate Transguard’s capability to clients as a market leader in the area of MEP maintenance; being knowledgeable and confident of the equipment and requirements
• Develop and maintain an excellent technical knowledge of existing and new services/products through in-house or external training courses
• Develop excellent professional relationships with all clients by demonstrating an understanding of their requirements
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Maintain site requirement
• Will able to do painting,
• Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
• Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
• Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
• Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
• Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
• Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
• Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
• Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
• Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
• Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
• Clean up derbis
No. of Openings: 6
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? Yes
Is Video Intro Required? No