JOB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES and JOB CONTENT
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Analyze and report product malfunctions
• Update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
• Respond to customer requests for purchases, information, and account maintenance.
• Listen to customers explanation of need and offered applicable products or services.
• Research options for problem resolution and provided solutions.
• Communicate daily with team members in billing, retention, and technical support in order to expedite
resolution of customer concerns and/or complete purchase of services.
• Consistently meet performance and quality benchmarks in professionalism, establishing rapport, problem
resolution, and voice tone.
• Completed voluntary training sessions to learn how to increase and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Performs other related duties as required.
4. QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience using help desk software
• Understanding of CRM system
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role