Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
1. Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
2. Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
3. Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
4. Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
5. Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
6. Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
7. Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
8. Operating equipment and machines, such as cars
9. Pick and drop of staff
Delivery Driver Requirements:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Can read and write English language
3. Valid manual Driving license
4. Clean driving record.
5. Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
6. Strong time management and customer service skills.
7. Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
8. Attention to detail.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: India, Philippines. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa
License/Certificates Required: UAE No.3 Light Motor Driving License, UAE DHA Certificate