Currently hiring candidates for the position of an Electrical Foreman. Please read the below details carefully before applying.
The Foreman–Electrical is responsible for providing daily onsite supervision and guidance to the Electrical team in order to ensure that scope of work and jobs are completed as per specific guidelines related to industry and the company's quality and safety standards, timelines and budgets.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in electrical, mechanical or marine engineering, or equivalent qualification from a reputable university.
2) 3-5 years of relevant experience in commercial and/or military ship building and/or repairs, including at least 1 year as an Electrical foreman
3) Knowledge of ships (i.e. performance, stability, technical drawings, technical specifications, etc.)
4) Knowledge of ship building materials (quality, grade etc.)
5) Knowledge of quality/control procedures
6) Knowledge of relevant tools and systems and other computer skills
7) Knowledge of shipboard machinery, equipment, piping systems, propulsion system, electrical systems and navigation systems
If you have the above requirements, then please share your updated C.V as soon as you can.
In advance, I thank you for your interest and would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.