• Ensuring all work carried out in relation to electrical equipment and installations in their area of responsibility is adequately supervised — this includes electrical staff, contractors and labour hire employees.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
• Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
• Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
• Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
• Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
• Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
• Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
• Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles
No. of Openings: 5
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? No
Is Video Intro Required? No