Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and files and prepare reports. Plan and supervise the work of electricians. Plan and estimate electrical jobs. Maintain records on electrical jobs and assign to appropriate personnel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
2. Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
3. Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices, and techniques.
4. Knowledge of electrical applications for high and low voltage electrical systems.
5. Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
6. Skill in estimating time and material requirements of assigned work projects.
7. Skill in applying supervisory techniques.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.
No. of Openings: 5
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa