Multi skilled technician to carry out fault diagnosis, remedial repairs, calibration and planned preventative maintenance of the ELV systems .
The main purpose of this position is to be able to independently handle and support multi technology ELV equipment
The typical equipment being IP CCTV systems, Security systems, Security Gates, Central Battery System, Intruder alarm system, access control, Attendance system, Antenans , Lighting control system and associated equipment and associated equipment. Will have to work under the directions of the Project Engineer.
Structure and reporting relationship
• Typically working across a range of technically complex and sensitive ELV systems.
• Liaising with other contractors and OEM suppliers at the site.
• Carry out first instance diagnosis of the Elv systems in resolving faults.
• Spares management.
• Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
HSQE Responsibilities and Safety Critical Responsibilities
• Meet company and site requirements of HSQE
• To exercise a personal duty of care for own and teams health, safety and welfare and for those affected by the acts or omissions and promote the same within their area of responsibility.
• Ensure that a good HSQE and Information security culture is promoted within the department and among peers.
• To use safety equipment (including PPE) as required and intended and observe that this is also enforced within the department and among sub-contractors and third parties working in Serco controlled premises/systems.
• Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Engineering or equivalent – a requirement as a minimum.
* Driving license and SIRA license *MCC Certification is an added advantage.
• Strong field service skills with a proven, demonstrable track record of repairing and maintenance of the above ELV Systems and associated equipment.
• Ability to understand complex systems and possess good IT skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete technical report documentation.
• Able to foster good relations with colleagues and be a good team player.
• Able to work with minimum supervision under stringent deadlines and high pressure environment.
• Ability to communicate in English both verbal and written.
• Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience and having good hands maintenance working experience on the following systems - IP CCTV systems, Security systems, Security Gates, Central Battery System, Intruder Alarm system, Access control , Attendance system,and Lighting control system and associated equipment .
• Hydraulic Bollards will be advantageous.
• Work experience in the above similar ELV systems typically for around 7 years.
Additional/special features of the role
• Ensure compliance with the SiRA and MCC and other emirates regualtions Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
• Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information.
• To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions.
• Ensure compliance with all training requirements of ASTECH and ensure adherence to these requirements at all times whilst in employment
• Report any accidents, incidents, breaches or potential breaches to appropriate management or the speak up process
No. of Openings: 5
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: UAE No.3 Light Motor Driving License, UAE SIRA Certificate
Is CV Required? Yes
Is Video Intro Required? No