Graphic Designer Cum IT Job Responsibilities:
• Creates content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
• Collaborates with Marketing, Design, and Retail teams.
• Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
• Archives images and organizes files.
• Ensures studio output exceeds industry standards and expectations.
• Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
• Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained.
• Oversees brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
• Utilizes up-to-date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying, and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Offers troubleshooting, support, and repair when IT equipment or networks malfunction
• Provides phone, live chat, or in-person support, depending on the organisation's scope
• Asks directed questions regarding equipment and networks to assess IT issues
• Follows scripts to provide effective and well-tested support
• Walks clients through solutions to solve problems and directs questions to supervisors or specialists when necessary
• Documents daily tasks, training, and support sessions to inform the department and organization better regarding IT support needs
• Maintains records of hardware and software inventory
• Assists with maintaining information security through controlled hardware or software installation and staff education
• Works with a team of installation, network, security, and support specialists
• Follows emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failures when necessary and protects data and security
• Stays updated regarding new technology news.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
• 2 years of experience in graphic design
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? No
Is Video Intro Required? No