We are currently seeking experienced and energetic HR Generalist to join our growing operations.
The successful candidate will undertake the following (included but not limited to):
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms-Facebook).
• Plan screening calls schedule appropriately.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
• Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
• Coordinate with higher managers to identify staffing needs.
• Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
• Perform orientations and help update records of new staff.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Working 6 days a week.
• Familiarity with social media recruitment techniques.
• Excellent people skills, approachable, able to adjust to different levels of the organization.
• Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
• Experience with hiring unskilled workers preferred.
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Excellent record-keeping skills.
• Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
Education or Experience (in years):
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator / generalist (essential).
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Gender Required: Female
Nationality Required: Philippines.
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa