• Must have skills in Copper Pipe Brazing, Duct and AUH Works
• Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design, built and maintenance tasks.
• Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
• Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
• Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
• Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
• Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
• Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
• Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
• Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
• Work closely as per risk assessments and method statements to make sure health and
• safety is strictly adhered to at all times
• Ensure following of all Company and client rules
• Actively engage with management in the planning, organizing and delivery of work
• Assist team leaders with day to day operations on site
• Identify site issues and report to team leaders to ensure resolution
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: India. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Work/Employment Visa
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? Yes
Is Video Intro Required? No
Name: Allied Group Of Companies
Company Type: DIRECT COMPANY
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Industry Type: Others
Company Description: Date Center Design and Build Infrastructure and MEP and Civil Contracting