Currently hiring for candidates for the position of a HVAC - Technician. Please read the below details carefully before applying.
The Technician-HVAC is responsible for maintaining, repairing, troubleshooting and installing HVAC systems for naval ships as assigned by the Foreman in line with established guidelines and processes to ensure timely and successful completion of work.
1) Diploma Certificate from an approved ship building apprenticeship program or graduate of an electrical or electronics trade school.
2) 3 years of experience in marine air-conditioning and refrigeration systems repair and maintenance.
3) Good technical knowledge of HVAC systems installation.
4) Good knowledge of different types of equipment, gauges and tools required, such as vacuum pump, flaring tools and brazing kits.
5) Ability to install and align (using dial gauge) various HVAC compressors, pumps and motors
6) Ability to diagnose and identify complex HVAC issues in naval ships.
7) Ability to read schematic diagram and isometric drawings.
8) Knowledge in servicing and overhauling of various types of compressors, pumps, condensers and evaporators.
9) Able to install copper tubing and pipelines (chilled water system) including brazing.
10) Good knowledge in the servicing and overhauling of different kinds of valves and coolers.
11) Trouble-shooting of different types of marine air-conditioning and refrigeration systems, with some electrical knowledge.
12) Knowledge of using copper cutting, bending equipment’s, tools and gauges to perform the work.
13) Knowledge of shipboard machinery, equipment, piping systems, propulsion system, electrical systems and navigation systems.
Salary + Transportation + Accommodation + Food
If you have the above requirements or if you know somebody else does, then please share your updated C.V as soon as you can!
In advance, I thank you for your interest and would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: Pakistan, Nepal, Philippines, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Ghana, Jordan, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Own/Freelance Visa, UAE Work/Employment Visa
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? No
Is Video Intro Required? No