1) Receive cheques from clients and enter in ERP, MS Excel SOA and google sheet for ageing; send confirmation of payment received to related site engineer/sales engineer.
2) Receive and verify the Sales Pro-Forma Invoice from QS / Sites Coordinator and make entry in ERP, MS Excel and google sheet.
3) Maintain ageing sheet and debtors’ list as per management requirement on MS Excel and google sheet; prepare special debtors’ ageing report as and when required.
4) Prepare receivables ageing related all updates for weekly meeting; answer SEs queries.
5) Send regular payment updates to all sites engineers via WhatsApp / email.
6) Prepare monthly debtors’ comparison report; monthly due date report; and daily sales & collection report.
7) Coordinate with QS / Site Engineer / Sales Engineer for PC and payment related issues.
8) Prepare Tax Invoice for QS to submit; collect all signed/stamped Tax Invoices from QS / Site Engineers and enter details in MS Excel file for VAT return submission.
9) Collect and check all PCs verifying each deduction / charge and coordinate with related QS for proper justification; update ageing sheet and ERP accordingly.
10) Reconcile company SOA and client SOA on regular basis
Education: B.Com / AAT
Experience: 2 years in handling accounts receivable.
Skills: MS Excel proficiency; time management; interpersonal communication.
Language: English & Hindi
Nationality: Pakistan, Indian(North), Nepal, Sri lanka
Salary: 3000 AED/Month
Job Type: Full Time
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Gender Required: Female
Nationality Required: India, Pakistan, Nepal. Must not be from