1. JOB PURPOSE
He is responsible for the food preparation and managing place designated by his allocated section. He must be familiar and knowledgeable in the CFI menu and other related production activities.
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
• Standard High School Education.
• Requires a minimum of two years in the profession which is in Quality Hotels, Restaurants or similar experience.
• Basic hygiene certificate is a must.
• Must be able to read and speak English and Hindi clearly in order to interpret documents such as recipes and manuals. And to communicate with other nationality colleagues.
3. KEY DIMENSIONS AND RELATED JOB RESULTS
• Preparation of food items such as peeling and cutting vegetables, preparing sauces, or salads as per given recipes and instructions from his supervisor.
• Will be assigned any section in the kitchen by the Executive Chef that can be changed from time to time for training purposes.
• Must have account of the transportation of food items from the CFI central kitchens to the Supermarkets.
• Duties include the knowledge and able to maintain cleaning and sanitizing of his working area and working utensils following the Dubai municipality rules and regulation Regulations and all times
• Must be familiar with the Choithrams and Dubai municipality Rules and Regulations
• Must be able to utilize ingredients maximum to avoid the wastages.
• Must have an knowledge of maintaining the physical store inventory including FIFO
• Must maintain regular communication with other commis in terms of day to day operations.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Own/Freelance Visa, UAE Work/Employment Visa