Job Description :
• Creating a marketing strategy to help launch new products and promote existing products with emphasis on maximising sales.
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
• Creating a press release, organising promotional activities, following up with agencies for commercials, advertisements, and other related activities.
• Production of in-house promotional materials and publications.
• Meeting the deadlines against promotional activities as planned.
• Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Generating leads through campaigns on the various media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, snapchat, Google Ad words, etc.) with a strong focus on leads and sale conversions.
• Working closely with chairman & DGM- Sales to provide strategic and operational support around campaign's spend, ROIs, listings, etc.
• Suggesting and implementing digital marketing and social media campaigns.
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Analysing consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
• Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
Qualifications and Experience
Qualified MBA or equivalent degree in marketing.
8 to10 years’ work experience in Marketing (5+ years must be as a Head Marketing) preferably within Real Estate industry
Proven track record of higher profitability and competitiveness through marketing tactics.
Share your updated cv to