Looking for ARABIC Marketing Manager
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely,
• Ensure business growth,
• New customer enrolment,
• Research and analyze market trends,
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing,
• Plan design and execute effective digital marketing campaigns,
• Lead the campaign across social media accounts to increase the traffic and ensure achievement, that expands company’s customer base,
• Design and build a strong social media presence,
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, Suggest innovative ways to increase traffic and digital presence,
• Suggest and evaluate emerging channels and technologies,
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
• Demonstrates products and services as reckon necessary by clients and management.
• Overseeing the Sales teams' operations.
• Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, media representatives.
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving.
• Design & arrange printing of required marketing Stuff.
Nationality : Only ARABIC nationals, any Gender can apply Male/Female
Experience: Marketing: Min 5 years (preferred UAE) Job Types: Full-time, Permanent,
Product knowledge: Must have knowledge of Arabic Men’s Wear and Accessories.
Education: Masters in Marketing prefer , Must know Graphic Design, Photoshop, Social Media Account handling, Content writing, Search Engine Optimization & e-Commerce mandatory, Must be Creative.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen. Must not be from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Philippines, Egypt
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? No
Is Video Intro Required? No