Mechanical supervisor require for SHIP MACHINERY WORKSHOP in Dubai Maritime City, Dubai.
• Min 2-3 years UAE experience of MARINE or MECHANICAL workshop.
• Knowledge of using calibration instruments - Vernier, micrometer, caliper, etc
• Basic knowledge of computer - Windows, Word, Excel
• Applicant must be available in UAE for immediate interview.
Duty and responsibility:
• Follow up day to day task for all mechanics and technician.
• Supervise workers to perform overhauling of ship engine and equipment.
• Supervise workers operating machine tools, like lathe machine, drilling machine, press machine, welding, cutting etc.
• Operate measuring instruments like Vernier, micrometer, caliper etc.
• Prepare inspection report of the machinery in word / excel file.
• Take pictures of the machinery during repair and update records in computer.
• Update inventory for incoming and outgoing stock items.
Please send CV by email to cv****************l.com
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines. Must not be from