• Perform all repair work and all corrective maintenance work, reported by maintenance order
• Work very closely with other engineering colleagues and meet the entire job requirement
• Responsible to maintain the equipment such as chiller, air-condition equipment, pumps, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, SPA equipment and etc.
• Disseminating the daily maintenance order, executing the job, recording all work done with hours and parts cost, update reports.
• Responsible to maintain all related to fire and safety equipment
• Control and monitor the electricity/power supply, water supply and treatment.
• To operates an effective energy conservation program.
•Must have experience in the hospitality sector
•Experience is required as a mechanical technician/supervisor