• Establish excellent relationships at all customer organization levels
• Surveys, installations or repairs of cleaning machines following Standard Operating Procedures.
• Visit customers per plan, troubleshoot and inform customers of issues and follow up Customer
• Diagnose and resolve technical problems and/or conditions driving poor results/customer complaints. Repair equipment and machines as per priorities and timely responses agreed on the service level agreement.
• Complete timesheet daily. Follow up on equipment and parts purchasing orders. Manage adequate inventory levels.
• Document consumption of equipment and parts at customer sites. Review the weekly customer visit plan with your manager.
• With Mechanical, Electrical and hydraulic training certificate
• Minimum of two years related experience
• 25-40 years old
• Can write and communicate in English well
• With UAE Driving license
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 2 - 10 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: UAE No.3 Light Motor Driving License