a) Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
b) Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
c) Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees.
d) Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependents.
e) Facilitate obtaining and renewal of Expatriates passports for employees and dependents.
f) Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependants.
g) Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin.
• Responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on day-to-day basis:
a) Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
b) Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE
govt. authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures.
• Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: India, Sri Lanka. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? No
Is Video Intro Required? No
Name: Bolivia Concrete Carpenter Cont
Company Type: DIRECT COMPANY
Company Size: 1000+ employees
Industry Type: Others
Company Description: We are one of the leading Manpower Supply Services Company in UAE