JOB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES and JOB CONTENT
• Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists.
• Position and fasten parts by using templates or reading guide and measurements.
• Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit.
• Verify specifications by measuring completed component and resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions
to meet specifications.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Supply Inventory: check stock to determine inventory level, anticipate needed supplies, place, and expedite
orders for supplies, and verify receipt of supplies.
• Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Years of Experience : Minimum 1 year but not required
• 1900 Salary: + company housing & transport
Gender: Only Female
• Nationality: Philippine
No. of Openings: 20
Experience: No Experience required
Gender Required: Female
Nationality Required: Philippines. Must not be from