As a PR Officer, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Permits / Approvals / Business Licences to the company and its group
* Adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses on all government related services.
• Responsible to Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE
govt. authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures.
• Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all services.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
• Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized and accomplished at short notices.