Purchase Executive (01 POST)
Should be a diploma holder in Mechanical engineering or holding Diploma in Material Management/Logistics controller etc.
Should have prior experience of about 6-7 years as a Purchase Executive / Procurement officer in some Mech. Engineering and Fabrication Industry as a large group of Industries such as L&T, MAZDOCKS etc.
Should have adequate knowledge of different types of Steel Materials and their grades / Brass, Copper, Nylon Teflon etc.
Age, between 30-45 years and married.
Candidates with prior GULF experience shall be preferred.
Keralite Christians/Hindus speaking English and Hindi will be highly preferred.
The duties would be as follows.
1. Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with the purchase order process and distribute tracks damages and discrepancies on order.
2. Monitor and coordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to the site/store on time.
3. Prepare supplier-wise statements for payments are to be received and it’s timely follow-up.
4. Signing and reviewing purchase agreements with vendors and monitoring their performance and renegotiation of contracts.
5. Research trade publications, the internet, catalogs, and trade show to identify potential suppliers.
6. Manage purchase requisition and orders
7. Approving bills of payment
8. Preparing GRN for the received material soliciting quotations to evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
9. Establish coordination between suppliers and sites as necessary
10. Control purchase department budgets with BOQ.
11. Issue material to sites and in a current system based on request specifications.
Pay: AED 1,400 + 300 + 300 (Food Allowance) + 500 = AED 2,200 + No Overtime
Duty: 9.5 hours / day
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 6 - 7 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: India.
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? Yes
Is Video Intro Required? No
Name: California Scaffolding & Formwork Factory Llc