• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
• Possess excellent communication both written and verbal skills
• 12+ years of experience in construction projects involving large-scale MEP works, preferably in Data centre projects.
• Particular requirements: extensive knowledge in international standards such as ASTM, BS, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, establishment and implementation of systems and procedures (SOPs), excellent writing skills, Excellent Managerial skills, autonomous, capable and managing a full-fledged QA/QC Department within the Organization.
• Responsible for all aspects related to project quality assurance and quality control.
• Reviews the project-specific quality plan, inspection, and test plans, check-sheets, method statements, MTS, MIR, SIR and related procedures.
• Implementation of the Quality Management & Control program for the project.
• Controlling all inspection activities on site.
• Completion of the necessary documentation to verify the work performed and full control of QA/QC documentation works.
• Ensuring that inspection requests are implemented.
• Ensuring that all test reports are verified to meet the contract requirements.
• To ensure all materials delivered to the site are inspected and confirm to specified requirements.
• Clear all Non-Conformance Reports/ SOR issued by Consultants and ensure follow up.
• Report to the Project Manager / QC Manager any deficiencies in the operation of Quality Management & Control System.
• Completion of final quality documentation such as O & M, As- Built, Training manual, etc in a presentable manner, in accordance with the condition of the contract.