• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in English and Arabic
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: No Experience required
Gender Required: Female
Nationality Required: . Must not be from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Philippines, Afghanistan, Bangladesh