The Secretary cum Receptionist is tasked with answering phone calls, receiving visitors, providing general information about the company, and answering inquiries related to activities conducted by the company. The role includes performing clerical and administrative duties such as organizing files, preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and supporting other staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars
- Greet and welcome customers, clients, and other visitors
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
- Communication skills. Receptionists must speak and write clearly so that others may understand them.
- Customer-service skills. Receptionists represent an organization. As a result, they should be courteous, professional, and helpful toward the public and customers.
- Character. Receptionists may handle client and patient data, especially in medical and legal offices. They must be trustworthy and protect their clients’ privacy.
- Interpersonal skills. Receptionists should be comfortable interacting with people, even in stressful situations.
- Organizational skills. Receptionists take messages, schedule appointments, and maintain employee files. They need good organizational skills to manage their diverse responsibilities.
* At least 2 years relevant experience
* College Graduate
* Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. Word & Excel, knowledge in PowerPoint is a plus.
* Ability to deal and communicate at all levels
* A polite and friendly manner with good telephone etiquette
* Strong efficiency and punctuality
* Good organizational skills
* Must be in Dubai
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: No Experience required
Gender Required: Female
Nationality Required: Philippines, India, Pakistan. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Spouse/Husband Visa