1. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for performing day to day work at staff quarters. Manage staff quarters supplies, maintain the staff accommodation safety and security system Reporting all kind of maintenance issue to concerned departments. Implementing the staff accommodation rules and regulations. Maintain the staff quarters stock & Inventory.
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
• High school graduate with basic office skills.
• Good communication skills in English & Hindi. Knowledge in Arabic is an added advantage
• Experience in clerical and maintenance activities is an added advantage.
• 1-3 years of experience in the same role.
3. COMMUNICATION AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Immediate Supervisor – Support the Executive - HR Shared Services on the Staff Accommodation Audit, Systems, Compliance and standardization with standard operating procedures
• Corporate Affairs – Report Maintenance related issues to the department so it can be communicated to the landlords
• Projects and Engineering - Coordinate for all Maintenance related activities
• All employees, Directors and guests visiting the organization and the outsource staff
4. KEY DIMENSIONS AND RELATED JOB RESULTS
• Responsible to perform all day to day activities at staff accommodation.
• Make sure the accommodation premise is clean. Monitor the accommodation staff and outsource staff used by the company for maintaining cleanliness.
• Monitoring the Cooks & Helpers at Kitchen & Responsible to send the food to all locations.
• Ensure the cleanness of kitchen & hygiene, safety and food preparing at staff quarters mess.
• Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the accommodation.
• Coordinating the maintenance and repair issues to the concerned department.
• Assisting the HR officer shared service for staff accommodation related purchase.
• Maintain the stock & inventory of concerned staff quarters.
• Implementing staff accommodation rules and regulations.
• Monitoring the consumption of electricity and water.
• Perform the staff accommodation welfare activities (Pest control & Water tank cleaning).
• Cooperating with all staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
• Comply with all Municipality, civil defense rules and standards.
• Responsible to maintain all types of periodical maintenance of equipment’s and systems at staff quarters.
• Responsible to maintain filing at staff accommodation.
• Responsible to complete additional tasks assigned by HR dept.
5. OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
• Job location might change based on business requirement. Job holder may be relocated to any office or department.
• The working environment is physically demanding of time such as working long hours, working on weekends and holidays.