We are looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock, worker’s management etc.
Maintain stock level - Receive the goods from suppliers and check whether they meet the requirements mentioned in the purchase order - Arrange received materials as required - Ensure that the materials are stored safely - Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods - Issue materials per the requirements - Dispatch purchase requisition to procurement and coordinate Store Keeper Responsibilities: Maintain receipts and records. Receive, unload, and shelve supplies Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses Requirements: 4 years' experience as store keeper for a furniture factory. Have an excellent knowledge in used materials and wood. Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom. • Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Job types: Full-time Permanent Salary based on experience. Job Types: Full-time.
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
• Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
• Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Must be organized and punctual.
• Well-presented and professional.
• A high school qualification or equivalent.
• Prior experience in Furniture’ manufacturing preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.