1) Receipt of incoming material from the suppliers and physical inspection to ensure the correct quantity receipt in good condition as per delivery note/ packing list/ purchase order.
2) Give intimation to the concerned department about receipt of material and arrange quality inspection.
3) Ensure proper storage of all incoming material.
4) Make entries in the ERP system for all incoming materials and do further process.
5) Handling of logistic work for all domestic dispatches and export shipments.
6) Coordinate with marketing and Production Department for loading the export containers.
7) Issue of materials and making proper entries in the ERP system.
8) Stock taking of inventory on regular basis to reconcile physical quantity and ERP system quantity.
9) provide various statistical report to the management whenever required.