• To issue all stock requisitions which must be approved by the appropriate management as defined by FC.
• To ensure a computerized received list of items requisitioned is attached to all non-food & Beverage requisitions.
• To ensure that all stores are securely locked and opened safety following the stated procedure.
• To ensure all stock items falling below their re-order level are reordered on an internal request and sent to the appropriate management for approval as defined in the purchasing policy.
• To ensure that first in, first out method is used.
• To ensure a weekly spot check of fast moving and high unit cost items.
• To ensure all stores and receiving areas are of the highest cleanliness standards.
• To ensure all items received into the stores are in accordance with purchasing and receiving policy.
• To ensure all department receive their goods the same day of receipts of approved requisitions.
• To assist in performing stock – taken as and required.
• To visit Al Khoory properties twice a week ie. On Sunday & Thursday for store verification & Data Entry.
• To send reports of returned items to Supplier all expired or near expiry items twice a month.
• To check the physical stock of all items before initializing the Purchase Order.
• To check the Par Stock Level every month and send the variance reports.
• To check and initial the month end inventory reports before forwarding to Finance Department for Food cost.
• To handle the day to day purchasing of the Hotel in the absence of purchaser.
• To make sure to follow the HACCP policy & procedures while receiving & issuing the items from the Stores.
• To check the kitchen stores on regular basis to make sure that no items were spoiled.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badges at all times.
• To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationship as with your own colleagues, and all other department.
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, Hygiene, health and safety.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• To have a complete understanding of the hotel’s employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
• To perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? Yes
Is Video Intro Required? No
Name: Al Khoory Hotels
Company Type: DIRECT COMPANY
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Industry Type: Hospitality
Company Description: Al Khoory Hotels offers guests the unforgettable experience of hospitality at some of the finest hotels and hotel apartments in Dubai. Al Khoory Hotels are managed by Al Khoory Hospitality, a subdivision of the Al Khoory Group, a conglomerate with diverse interests in different business sectors.
Our hotels are located near important business centres including Business Bay, the Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC) and the upcoming Expo 2021 site, as well as top leisure and entertainment destinations, such as Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Mall of the Emirates, La Mer, Jumeirah beach and Al Fahidi Historical District. Our hotels’ convenient location and ease of access to public transport and the Dubai Metro make them the perfect choice for business travellers as well as vacationers.
Al Khoory Hotels: Enjoy the ultimate in hospitality!