Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
1. Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
2. Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of equipment.
3. Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturers specifications.
4. Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all vehicles and equipment assigned to various projects and Locations of the company.
5. Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
6. Monitors user projects/locations by analysis of vehicle and equipment utilization and evaluation of equipment specifications.
7. Implements and maintains a mechanic training and certification program to provide needed technical skills for mechanics in repair of automobiles, heavy equipment and equipment as per the safety norms prevailing in the Industry.
8. Supervise & Review of all Fleet Service’s employees such Auto technicians, drivers, Operators and other staff members performance, Identify and provide required training, evaluates and discipline employees.
9. Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies.
10. Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle and piece of equipment repaired; writes reports on vehicles and equipment repaired.
11. Keeps accurate maintenance and repair records; performs preventive maintenance on all Project/ location wise vehicles/ heavy equipment/ Equipment; orders repair parts.
12. Checks all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user Projects/locations.
13. Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
14. Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement correction actions as required.
15. Participate in the recruitment and selection of maintenance personnel as required.
16. Prepare management reporting as required.
17. Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
18. Issue Assets – Vehicle, Plant and Machinery as per policy and make contracts of issue as per Vehicle & Transport policy.
19. Make Employee Vehicle contracts for employees who have been issued vehicles as per Vehicle & Transport policy.
20. Prepare Purchase Request Forms / LPO for suppliers to regularize purchase process as per Procurement policy.
21. Take necessary approval before purchasing of materials, spares etc as per as per Procurement policy.
• Qualification - Certificate / High School Diploma in Automobile or any related courses
• Minimum of 2-3 (years) experience as a Auto industry.
• Core working knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word,
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: India. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Visit Visa