Jobs in UAE are available for Telangana residents. The country has a rich cultural heritage and is home to many multinational companies, which offer excellent career opportunities. There are also a number of government jobs that can be obtained with the right qualifications.
AL REGA BUILDING CONTRACTING
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
we are building cont. in Ajman looking for constriction carpenter please send us cv
HIRA NOOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES EST.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We need packaging helper in warehouse salary - 1300 - 1500 AED +Accommodation and Transportation
SHAPLA HR CONSULTANCY
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Steel Fixer Job Description We are looking for an enterprising steel fixer to join our construction team. The responsibilities of the steel fixer include following engineering plans, using hand and power tools, cutting and bending steel bars and mesh, and connecting rebar with wire, clips, or welds to build-up sections. To be a successful steel fixer, you should be able to read and interpret engineering plans and work according to those plans. Ultimately, a top-notch steel fixer should be physically fit and comfortable working outdoors in all weather types and at various heights. Steel Fixer Responsibilities: Reading and interpreting building and engineering plans and drawings. Setting out work areas and determining the required materials. Using hand and power tools to cut and bend steel bars and mesh. Laying out steel bars, mesh, rods, and framework. Hoisting steel bars, mesh, and reinforcements into place. Fitting spacers and supports. Joining steel reinforcement bars (rebar), footings, and girders by welding or with clips or wires. Fixing steel bars and mesh to solid concrete bases. Using rebar to build casts that will keep setting concrete in place. Preparing concrete, mixing sand, cement, and water, and pouring the concrete into the prepared casts. Steel Fixer Requirements: A completed apprenticeship in steel fixing. A completed "Work Safely at Heights" short course. An NVQ certification in steel fixing may be advantageous. Basic work experience in construction may be advantageous. A good understanding of health and safety issues. The ability to read and follow technical plans and drawings. The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions. A head for heights. Good physical fitness. Strong practical and teamwork skills.
AL FATOON TAILORS
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Tailor ladies clothes. Should know cutting and designs.
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Responsibilities: · Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals. · Examining patients to diagnose bone, joint, ligament, or other musculoskeletal problems, including diseases, or injuries. · Collaborating with other specialists, when necessary, to determine a course of treatment. · Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results. · Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary. · Performing surgical procedures on various parts of the musculoskeletal system, including plating broken bones, reattaching tendons and ligaments or performing joint or hip replacements, among other procedures. · Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after surgical procedures. · Referring patients to physical therapy, when necessary, or performing non-invasive procedures such as casting and splinting limbs. · Monitoring ongoing progress and health of patients, and changing treatment plans, as necessary. · Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care. · Conducting research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the musculoskeletal system. Qualifications: · Valid and active medical MOH license · Exceptional attention to detail. · Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity. · Wonderful bedside manner. · Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients. · Flexible working hours.
AL NOOR GROUP OF POLYCLINCS
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for " Specialist Gynecologist" With MOH Eligibility letter or transferable licence .
KMC TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Greetings from Health Group! Vacancy- Registered Nurse ( Home care) DOH/HAAD license /eligibility Location- Al-Ain Salary - 7000aed Nationality- Indian or phillipines Age- no limit Contact period- 2 years Interview process- zoom Wahtsaap CV 00***********5
FLORA INN HOTEL
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Understand and apply blueprints and technical diagrams Inspect electrical components including transformers and circuit breakers Use testing devices to identify and report electrical problems Use hand and power tools Adhere to state and local building regulations Complete work orders on time Create records of materials used Set up and test computer systems by running cables and connecting computer jacks and plugs
There are many reasons why someone might choose to join a job in the UAE rather than Telangana. The cost of living is lower in the UAE, and salaries are generally higher there. Additionally, Emirati laws offer more workplace benefits and protections than those found in India, which could be an important consideration for some workers. Finally, as one of the most developed countries in Southeast Asia and home to a large number of international businesses, the UAE offers opportunities that may not be available elsewhere in South Asia.
The United Arab Emirates is located in the middle of the Arabian Peninsula. It occupies an area of about 2,700 square kilometers and has a population of over 5 million people. The UAE's capital city is Abu Dhabi, which lies on what was once known as the Trucial Coast.
The modern history of the UAE can be traced back to 1820, when Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum started a small trading post on an island in the Persian Gulf. Over time, Dubai emerged as a commercial and travel hub for traders from all over the region. By 1930, oil had been discovered offshore and development accelerated rapidly; by 1960, Dubai was home to one of the world’s first petroleum refineries. The 1970s saw rapid expansion into new sectors such as tourism and real estate; today it is among the leading global destinations for both luxury goods and leisure activities. With its stable political environment and comprehensive infrastructure (including top-tier healthcare facilities), Emirates has become an attractive option for expatriates looking to relocate or work abroad.
-Start with networking: Make connections with people in your field of interest and ask for advice.
-Submit an online application: Use platforms such as LinkedIn or Indeed to submit a job application online.
-Showcase your skills: Upload relevant documents, such as a resume or cover letter, so potential employers can get to know you better.
-Be persistent: Don't give up after applying once or twice; keep trying until you find the right opportunity.
-Ask family and friends if they know any contacts in the UAE who could help connect you with prospective employers
There are a few ways to apply for UAE jobs online. You can use job search engines such as Indeed or Jobvite, and look through the listings of companies looking for employees. You can also sign up with recruitment agencies that specialize in helping expatriates find employment in the UAE. Finally, you can visit specific websites dedicated to recruiting workers from abroad, such as The Emirates Recruitment Network (ERT).
There are a number of ways to find UAE jobs from India. One way is to search for job postings on websites like Indeed and the Dubai Jobs Board. Another option is to contact recruitment agencies in India that specialize in finding positions in the UAE. Additionally, many companies based in the UAE also use recruiting firms located outside of India to source candidates for their open vacancies. Finally, some Indians living or working in Emirates also list openings on social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter
1. Research and Apply Online
2. Attend Job Fairs in the UAE
3. Network with Professionals in Dubai or Abu Dhabi
4. Submit Your Cv & Resume to Recruiters at Companies Presenting Their Jobs Vacancies
5. Wait for a Response
1. Indians must have a valid passport and visa from the UAE government
2. They should be at least 18 years of age
3. They should have an education that is equivalent to high school or above in India
4. They must be able to speak Hindi, Urdu and Arabic fluently
5. Applicants who do not meet all requirements may still be considered for certain positions if they can prove their skills through letters of recommendation
-A valid passport
- residence permit
- Emirates ID card (optional)
There are many useful educational degrees you need to have in order to get a job in UAE. A degree from an accredited university is typically required, but other qualifications such as experience or certifications may also be helpful. Some of the most common jobs that require education include health care professionals, engineers, and scientists.
Telangana residents are eligible to apply for a job in the United Arab Emirates. The UAE is an oil-rich country and has a rapidly growing economy, making it a popular destination for expatriates. Telanganas population of over 10 million makes it one of the most populous states in India, so there is plenty of potential candidates available when looking for jobs in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. With English being the official language and many multinational companies operating out there, anyone with relevant skills and experience will be able to find work easily.
The age limit for Indians to work in the United Arab Emirates is 30 years.
There is no set requirement for how much experience an Indian applicant must have in order to get a job in the United Arab Emirates, as different employers may require varying levels of skill and expertise. However, many UAE companies are generally keen to hire candidates who can demonstrate some level of proficiency in both Arabic and English, as these languages are widely spoken throughout the country. Additionally, most employers will typically only consider candidates with at least three years' relevant work experience.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the working laws in UAE will vary depending on which province or emirate you are located in and what type of work you are doing. However, some general points to keep in mind when working in UAE include:
1) You should always take legal advice before starting any new job and make sure that your rights and obligations under local law are understood by both you and your employer;
2) It is important to be aware of potential workplace safety risks (for example, proper use of protective clothing/equipment), illegal activities (such as bribery or trafficking), prohibited holidays etc.;
3) The minimum wage varies from emirate to Emirate but usually ranges between AED 350/- ($106.50) per month for manual labourers up to AED 2200/- ($740.00)/month for senior managers/executives;
4) There may also be specific regulatory requirements relating not only with employment contracts but also workers' social security entitlements such as maternity leave, sick leave etc., so it's essential to check these out thoroughly before signing anything;
5) In addition there can often be special restrictions placed on certain nationalities if they hold a visa specifically permitting them entry into the country for business purposes – please consult an immigration lawyer if unsure about whether this applies to you
1. Indians are not allowed to work in the UAE without a valid visa.
2. Indian workers must have their passport with them at all times while working in the UAE, and they should always carry proof of employment such as a payslip or contract.
3. Workers cannot change employers during their stay in the UAE, except for cases where there is an agreement between both parties involved.
4. The minimum wage for Indians working in the UAE is Dh 1,000 (USD 230) per month, which increases by 50% every six months until it reaches Dh 2,500 (USD 525) per month on December 31st 2020 .
5. Any unpaid wages or fines from violations of labor laws can lead to deportation from the country
There are no specific labor laws regulating working hours in the UAE, but most companies operate on a 48-hour workweek. Overtime is generally not granted and workers are typically required to receive at least one rest day per week. Paid holidays and vacation time are also standard in the country.
The working conditions in the UAE for Indians are generally good. The country is a popular destination for expatriates, and employers tend to be very welcoming of Indian workers. Most jobs in the UAE offer decent pay and benefits, although some may require long hours or difficult work. Many employees enjoy stable employment with one company, which can provide stability and security compared to many other countries where labor laws are less stringent.
In the UAE, workers typically have a 9-to-5 work schedule with one or two weekend days off. Some businesses may allow for some overtime, but it is typical to work no more than 40 hours per week. There are also many jobs that do not require a fixed working schedule and employees can be called in as needed.
The UAE is a rapidly growing economy with an increasing demand for labor. The working sites in the UAE are generally clean and well-maintained, but some workers report feeling unsafe because of the lack of enforcement of safety standards. There is also a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors, which has led to increased wages and benefits for those who do find jobs.
The people that I will work with within the UAE are mostly expatriates who have come to live and work in this country. They range from those who have been living here for many years, to those who have just arrived recently. Most of these people are friendly and helpful, although there is always a few exceptions!
1. First, find an online service that can help you apply for a visa from India.
2. Next, gather all the necessary documents and submit them to the service provider in order to get your UAE work visa approved.
3. Finally, make sure that you have enough money saved up so that you won’t have any problems when arriving in Dubai or Abu Dhabi on your new job!
1. A passport valid for at least six months beyond the planned exit date
2. Proof of health insurance
3. A copy of your visa application if applying from a country outside the UAE
4. Two recent photos, one with full face and one without facial hair (taken within 6 months)
5. Completed permit application form
1. Obtain a visa for the country of residence
2. Apply online at the UAE embassy website
3. Provide evidence of sufficient funds and insurance coverage in case you are not paid on time
4. Submit an application form, which will be assessed by consulate officials
5. Remain patient as processing times can vary
1. The UAE is a multicultural country and offers many opportunities for Indian workers to find jobs that match their skills and career goals.
2. There are several visa options available to Indian workers, including work visas, residence permits, and temporary worker visas. 3. Workers can expect good pay and benefits in the UAE, including medical coverage, pension plans, vacation days, etc. 4. In addition to great salaries and benefits , working in the UAE also provides opportunities for professional development . 5.. Finally,, there is strong social support network available for expatriate Indians in the UAE
The main difference between the two states is their demographic make-up. The UAE has a population of over 8 million people, roughly 60% of whom are foreign nationals - many of whom come from South Asia. Telangana on the other hand has a population just under 50 lakhs and is almost entirely indigenous to India. Aside from this major difference in demographics, there also exists significant differences in culture and lifestyle which impact working conditions for citizens residing in each state. For example, while workers in Dubai typically enjoy long holidays with paid leave entitlements*, employees in Telangana generally do not receive any such benefits (although recent changes brought about by the current government may change this). Consequently, work hours and days are usually longer in Abu Dhabi than they are across the border at Hyderabad** . In addition to these cultural differences, one should note that economic development levels differ markedly between both regions too: while tourism dominates exports industries within UAE*** , agriculture remains an important sector of production within Telangana**** . As such, there exist considerable opportunities for career growth if you reside or wish to relocate within either region; however it would be advisable to consult with an expert beforehand as regional labour market conditions can vary significantly depending on your specific industry or occupation!
The salary difference for jobs in UAE vs Telangana is that the salaries in UAE are much higher. In addition, many companies prefer to hire people from Telangana because of the strong work ethic and reliability that they offer.
Indian workers in the UAE earn a median wage of Dh2,000 per month. This is lower than the national average wages in India, which hover around Rs50,000 per month. However, given that many Indians come to work in the Emirates on temporary visas and are therefore not entitled to benefits like sick leave or pensions, this wage can still be considered high by local standards.
The highest paying jobs in UAE for Indians are those that involve the oil and gas industry. These include positions such as petroleum engineers, geologists, and consultants. Other high-paying occupations include finance professionals in companies involved with tourism or real estate development.
There are a number of different job opportunities for Indians in the UAE, depending on your qualifications and interests. Some of the best jobs include working as a doctor, engineer, or accountant. There is also a growing demand for professionals in healthcare and technology sectors. If you have experience in these fields, there is likely no shortage of opportunity here.
1. Healthcare: The healthcare sector is a rapidly growing industry in the UAE, which offers high-paying jobs for degree/diploma holders with experience in medical fields.
2. Banking and financial services: There are many banks and financial institutions operating in the UAE that are looking for qualified candidates to fill positions such as bank managers, accountants, marketing professionals, etc. With excellent salaries and benefits available, this is an ideal career path for Indian degree/diploma holders interested in pursuing a higher income bracket. 3. Technology companies: In recent years there has been a proliferation of technology companies based out of Dubai including Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation., Apple Inc., Facebook Incorporated,, Amazon Web Services LLC,. All these companies are searching for highly skilled professionals who can contribute their skills to help them grow quickly into one of the world's leading tech hubs . 4 Security sector : Another booming field where Indians could find success is working within the security sector – especially if they hold degrees or certificates related to law enforcement or security studies.. 5 Sales & Marketing : With increasing competition from countries like India and China on global markets , sales representatives and marketers have become even more critical members of any business team . Degree/Di diploma holders with good communication abilities and insatiable hunger for new challenges would be well suited to pursue careers in this field
1. Emirates Airline
2. Etihad Airways
5. Jumeirah Group
1. UAE experience can help freshers to get a head start in their careers by giving them an understanding of the local business and labour culture.
2. Freshers who have UAE experience will be better equipped to deal with the challenges that they may encounter when working in Dubai, such as dealing with difficult clients or trying to get ahead in their career.
3. Having UAE experience can also make it easier for freshers to find work after graduation, as many employers are interested in hiring applicants who have worked here before.
4. Finally, having Emirati background can give you an advantage over other candidates when applying for jobs abroad because employers know that you will be able to understand and cope well with cultural differences (particularly if you speak Arabic).