Post A FREE Job To Hire Workers For Croatia
Please Share The Job Details
Trusted by top-tier companies
Fast & Transparent
We note your requirement & explain the process in a meeting
We source and screen for the best candidates
We arrange the interviews and trade tests with you
We take care of the complete visa & documentation process
"Skillbee is set up very well and very user friendly. Quite unique from the other job portals and very convenient even for someone who is a very new to hiring!! I can surely say the website is GREAT, it is easy to follow , convenient because you can pull the information whenever you need to."
Falcor Engineering and Construction LLC
"As a fast growing organisation, hiring sales resources is one of the key challenges I face as a business owner. With a free platform like skillbee, we now have access to many active job seekers in Dubai. Looking forward to hire many more resources through skillbee!"
Al Wasl Drinking Water
"First of all thank you to Mr Bibin to introduce me with Skillbee. Top Hand has had a very good experience with it and got a lot of people to walkin for urgent requirements in cleaner roles. Thanks on behalf of our whole Tophand team!"
Top Hand Cleaning Services
When writing a job description, you should include:
1. The title of the position and an overview of what it entails;
2. Key responsibilities and duties associated with the role;
3. Essential skills and qualifications required for the position;
4. Any relevant experience or knowledge that would be beneficial for candidates to possess;
5. Salary information or salary range expectations.
Tips for Writing an Effective Job Description: 1) Keep it organized – Use clear headings and bullet points so that the most important information is easy to find 2) Be specific – Avoid generalities whenever possible and describe exactly what you are looking for in a candidate 3) Include key details – Mention any necessary qualifications, credentials, or licenses that applicants need to have 4) Highlight your company’s best features – Let potential candidates know what makes your organization a great place to work 5.) Check your grammar and spelling - Nothing will turn off potential applicants more than errors in the job listing
1. Use a reputable Croatian staffing agency: There are many agencies in Croatia that can help you find the right workers for your business. Make sure to use one that is well-established and has a good reputation.
2. Check references and credentials: When hiring workers from Croatia, be sure to check their references and credentials carefully. This will help you make sure they are qualified for the job and will also help you avoid any potential problems down the road.
3. Have realistic expectations: It is important to have realistic expectations when hiring workers from another country. They may not be able to do everything exactly as you want them to, so it is important to be flexible and open-minded with your requirements.
1. Blue-collar workers who are difficult to find in Croatia include: carpenters, electricians, plumbers, welders, and mechanics.
2. The reasons why these tradespeople are hard to come by is because many have left the country in search of better opportunities elsewhere or have retired without being replaced by younger generations.
3. This has created a shortage of skilled labor in these industries, making it difficult for businesses to find qualified employees.
4. As a result, companies often have to turn to foreign workers or resort to using unskilled laborers which can lead to subpar workmanship and safety concerns..
There is no one answer to this question as it will depend on the specific company and position that you are interviewing for. However, there are some general tips that HR professionals can follow when conducting an interview:
1. Make sure to thoroughly read through the job description so that you know what skills and qualities the ideal candidate should possess. This will help you to ask more targeted questions during the interview process.
2. Prepare a list of questions in advance so that you do not forget anything important during the actual interview. Again, these questions should be based on the job description and designed to assess whether or not the candidate has the necessary skills for success in role.
3.. It is also important to give candidates time at he beginning of hte inteviewee too introduce themselves properly adn tell teh interviewer about their relevant qualifications od experiences- Do Not spendthe whole tim questioning them! 4,. try ot make th eintereviwee feeel relaxed by small talk before getting into tHe difficult qestions,, 5 Ask ope ended uesitons rather than those which require short/yes or now answers 6., show interest In waht they haveo say nad take notes if needs be! 7 throughout thee entier proces act professionaly yet frienly 8 At endOf each intervie thank THEM FOR THEIR TIME 9 If posisble send out feedback within 2 days post interviews (wheter successful Ornot)
There are a few things to keep in mind when hiring remote employees in Croatia: 1. Check that the employee has a valid work visa for Croatia 2. Make sure you have a signed contract with the employee 3. Get an ID number from the Croatian government 4. Verify that the employee's health insurance is up to date 5
If you are an employer in Croatia looking to hire employees from overseas, there are a few things you need to know. The first is that you will need to obtain a work permit for each employee you wish to hire. Work permits can be obtained through the Croatian Ministry of Interior or online via the e-Permit system. Once you have obtained the necessary work permits, there are a number of steps you will need to take in order to bring your employees into Croatia and ensure their compliance with Croatian law. These steps include:
1) Registering your company with the relevant authorities - In order for your company to legally employ people in Croatia, it must be registered with the appropriate authorities. This includes registering with the State Administration Office and obtaining a business license from them. You will also need to register as an employer with either Zavod za zapošljavanje (the Employment Agency ofCroatia) or Hrvatski centar obrazovanja i osiguranja radnog mjesta (the Croatian Centrefor Education and Job Security).
2) Completing registration forms - After registering your company,you will then needto complete various registration forms for each employee which detail their personal information, qualificationsand previous employment history.
3 workers' compensation insurance policy - All employers in Croatiaare required by lawtohave acertificateofinsurancewhich covers theiremployeesin caseofworkplace accidentsor injuries .This insurancecan be purchasedfrom any insurer licensedto operateinCroatiato providethis type of coverage 4 Tax ID numbers- Before beginningemployment ,all individuals working inthe RepublicofCroatiaincluding foreignersmustobtain atax identificationnumberfrom oneofthesetwo institutions :Porezna upravahttp://www .porezna –uprava .hr/default_eng .aspx?id=2863 ORHrvatska poštanska bankahttps://hpb .hr/en /Individuals /Other services /Taxpayeridentificationnumber 5 Openinga localbank account- Your foreignnationalsemployeesshouldopenalocal Croatiabankaccount so theycanreceivetheirwagesand makepaymentstozero Rated businesses 6 Gettinglong term residence visas– Ifyourforeignnationalemployeeswillbe workinginyourcompanyformoredurationthan 90days theyneedtobe applyingfor longtermresidencevisas Longtermresidencestatusis grantedbyMinistryoffamilyyouthandonlinesocialcohesion https://mups –crosigma MUPwebstraniceportalaEU održivosti 7 Applyingforemploymentpermits if needed 8 Ensuringthat alllocal legalrequirementsrelating toyourindustry sectoraretakeninto consideration when employingstaff From finding accommodation foreither yourselforyouremployeestosecuritychecklists knowingwhat supportsystemsyourareaavailabilityinthe event somethinggoeswrong thesepreparatorystepsaresimplebut crucialforthesuccessfuloutcomeof hiring stafffromoversease